Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feeding a FONT addiction!

As you all know, I am ADDICTED to fonts! I must have about ten million of them and I just LOVE how they make even the most simple of tasks into super adorable masterpieces! Well, I have found a new way to feed this addiction and yours.....

 

 
I am so excited to introduce Curls Fonts! This has to be one of my favorite reousrces that I have created! Fonts are so muc fun to make and I am so super happy to be able to share it with you!
 
I plan to continue to add to my font collection and really hope that you love them!
 
Here is a sneak peek:
 








 
So, what do you think?
 
Check them out in my TpT store for only $4!
 
 The best part is that you can buy it at $4 and recieve all the updates that I will be uploading to this resource....WOOHOO!!


3 comments:

♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree ♥ said...

They are too cute!! I love fonts!! :)

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

I am trying to teach myself how to do them. I just can't get them right. They all come out different looking. Any tips for me! I did add these to my wishlist.

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Jenn Bates said...

Great job on your fonts

Post a Comment