Sunday, December 1, 2013

Deck the Halls with TpT and Curls and a Smile!


A few of my bloggy friends and I have joined Christina at Bunting Books and Bainbridge for a fun holiday inspired linky party! One of my favorite things about the holidays are all the amazing tunes that keep the spirit of the season with you everywhere you go! Well, as we are planning for all the awesome lessons that will be taught when we return from Thanksgiving, here is a little playlist for you to keep your feet tapping and your spirits high! 


Here is the first little diddy that is on my playlist...

 
or this super sassy and fun little song...


but this is definitely my favorite to celebrate the holidays! 


All these sweet tunes can be found at my TpT store and will be on sale for your shopping enjoyment! 

Looking for some awesome new "playlists" to add to your holiday celebrations?

Check out the 

Bunting Books and Bainbridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment