Monday, September 14, 2015

Classroom Decor with Carson-Dellosa

Wow! The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind! I am so glad to be back in the classroom for a new year and can't wait to share my awesome board that was quick and easy with Carson-Dellosa's Bulletin Board Set!

The beginning of the year is always so hectic and I am so glad that I had this set! The Chalkboard Set was perfect for my color scheme in my room and was so easy to set up! All of the posters and border coordinated beautifully and I was able to have a gorgeous new board in just minutes.

In the bulletin board set, there were several great posters that every teacher needs. My board was so easy to organize and prepare with these colorful posters!

 This has to be one of the coolest things ever! These letters (that coordinate perfectly to the posters and border) are pre-cut! There is no need to punch them out of the page or worry about ripping them...and it made it simple to laminate too!
 I had a really hard time deciding between these two super cute borders! I absolutely love the colors and the designs bring the perfect pop of color to my classroom!



With all these great pieces, I was able to design and complete my board in under ten minutes! Not only does it look great but it saved me time too!

I absolutely love Carson-Dellosa! Come follow my Facebook page to check out pictures of my bulletin board and make sure to like Carson-Dellosa on Facebook for more awesome ideas!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment