Sunday, February 25, 2018

Tap....Tap...Tap...Is Anyone Out There?

My sweet little blog. Boy, does she have stories to tell! I haven't blogged in almost two years and something has called me back to this little space on the internet that allowed me to share and learn from so many amazing educators.

I am in awe of how our way of communication has changed in such a short amount of time. Blogging was once the go to place for educators and with other social media that has come along, I wonder...does anyone read blogs anymore?

Blogging is not limited to a certain number of characters or a well taken picture (not that I don't absolute love both for completely different reasons) and allows me a larger canvas to share what is most important to me- stories of my family, my adventures in the classroom and my sweet students.

So, I'll be blogging again. I will be sharing all the wonderfully crazy changes that have come along since the last time I posted and making a few changes to reflect what I am up to now.

I am so glad to be back and can't wait to start sharing again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment