Sunday, June 23, 2013

A little Blog Lovin'.....

 
As most of you know by now, google reader has left us (I am so very sad!) so many bloggers have been looking for new ways to stay in touch with all of you in blogland. I have tried a few different sites but the one that I have had the most luck, and is pretty user friendly is

Blog Lovin'

It has some pretty cool features that I have come to enjoy!

1. I get a daily email with all the posts for the day so I can easily skim thtough and not miss a thing!

2.It has an iPhone and iPad app! Makes for easy reading on the go!

3. It's got a great look that is easy on the eyes and easy to navigate for your bloggy needs!


I would love, love, love if you would come follow me on Blog Lovin'!
Just click on the link below:

 
Since my last post, I also created this little resource that I know will be super helpful! I am always loooking for cute (and yes, sometimes quick) thank you notes for my sweeties and their treats! The best part? You can use these for your use or your kids can use them to thank all those that help them each and everyday! From parents to volunteers, teachers to community helpers, your students can use these as well to write notes of thanks!
 
 
 
I will be making this into a series of Thank You note resources so make sure to follow me on TpT, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to find out more!
 
Thank you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment