Saturday, March 1, 2014

Look What I Bought...

Howdy everybody! If you know me, you know that I love a sale! Teachers Pay Teachers is such an awesome place for all things resource and I can't wait to share with you some of the goodies that I bought to make life in fourth grade a little more AMAZING!

I kinda sorta have an addiction to task cards. Like seriously. There are SO many things that can be done with them and with the right companion activity can be a great way to differentiate for all learners. Mary of Teaching with a Mountain View  has great resources that I can't get enough of!!


 Ok...I have a slight confession. I bought several more...LOL!

I also purchased a math STAAR review for my kiddos that covers all the skills that will be tested on the spring test (STAAR is the Texas standardized test for our kiddos).  Another store that I absolutely love is The Science Penguin! If you haven't checked out her awesome science resources, they are definite must haves!


Of course, no sale would be complete without a little clipart! It's like icing on the cake for sure! Creative Clips by Krista Wallden and graphics by Ashley of The School Supply Addict are perfect to satisfy my clipart addiction!


So...what did you buy? I am just dying to see all the awesome resources that you were able to scoop up during the sale and of course,start filling that wish list again! 
 Come link up with us at Blog Hoppin' but make sure to follow the rules and show lots of love! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment