Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bright Ideas Hop - Table Top Trash Cans

Here I am again! I am so excited that I am able to participate again in the amazing Bright Ideas Blog Hop! It is definitely one of my favorite hops and love to see all the AWESOME ideas! This month has been CRAZY! Seriously...it has been a whirlwind.



For my Bright Idea this month, I am sharing my solution to all the scraps that are left behind after my lessons. We love to make foldables but as we all know, they can be super messy! I love the plastic table top trash cans but those can get expensive and with the begin of the school year, it just wasn't in the budget. 

So I decide to take a look around the room and I came up with an idea! Tissue paper boxes. Yes...the same ones that seem to be completely empty as soon as you out them out for the kiddos! I had three boxes and to my surprise, they were perfect! 

My kiddos just put them in the middle of their table, and just like those cute little trash cans, they  placed all their scraps in the box. It was perfect...and didn't cost me a dime! The kiddos can easily dump them into our recycling bin and they stack neatly in my closets. I couldn't be more happy about this super simple solution to a messy situation!


If you enjoyed this bright idea, please consider joining me on FacebookInstagram or Pinterest for more great ideas.


For more bright ideas from a variety of other bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic/grade level that interests you. Thanks for visiting!




0 comments:

Post a Comment