Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bright Ideas Year in Review

Welcome to the November edition of the Bright Ideas Link- Up! This one is a special one! Over the past 10 months, we have shared thousands of great ideas through our monthly Bright Ideas blog posts. This month, we’re re-capping all of those great ideas, just in case you missed any! Below you will find some of my bright ideas from the past several months:



As I moved to fourth grade, I had to rework how I organized my students work. My kiddos really loved it and it really helped me to keep track of who had turned in their paper and who had not! 


I really loved everything about our Camp Write Along and these activities were perfect for soothing the testing season anxiety that kids have as they approach their standardized testing!


I think this Bright Idea may just be my favorite! I always look for ways to incorporate interactive notebooks and this post definitely will help you set up your notebooks too! 


I prepared this post as I was planning for my Meet the Teacher at the beginning of the year! It worked out so well, I used it again this week for my Parent Orientation this week!


I was totally motivated by the documentary, TEACH, and my own Donors Choose project for this post on how to use contact paper in your classroom to provide more work space for your students!


I truly hope that you have enjoyed these ideas and that you found an idea that would works for you! 
It is so much fun to share these ideas with you!  Be sure to check out the link up below for tons more bright ideas from my friends! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment