Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Thankfulness with Blog Hoppin...H is for Homemade How To

I am joining my sweet friends at Blog Hoppin for a wekk of giving thanks! 


Thanksgiving is definitely upon us and I can't wait to start cooking and baking! I absolutely love to be in the kitchen, creating and trying new recipes! This year, I am going to try something new....desserts! I have to admit that I can cook tons of yummy meals but I have never been able to make sweet treats!

So here is a recipe that I am trying this year. It simple enough....it involves a microwave....LOL! I love fudge and when this recipe came along on my Facebook feed, I couldn't help myself!! It was time to make some FUDGE!!

The best part is...there is a video tutorial! I was so excited that I can'e even stand it!


(Source: SFG)

It's super fast and very easy, which makes it absolutely perfect for this novice dessert creator! Hope you enjoy the absolute yumminess!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment