Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers!


The end of summer got you blue?
Trying to make your way back to reality after a dreamy summer vacation?

Nothing like a little retail therapy to get you excited about another FABULOUS SCHOOL YEAR!!


The wonderful ladies at Blog Hoppin' and yours truly
are putting our stores on sale for this back to school!

That is a huge savings on some of the best products on TpT! I already have 30 products in my basket and wishlist and can't wait to purchase them for my kiddos and classroom.

I am working on a new product for my store right now!
I love having quick notes ready to go as simple reminder to kiddos and parents about upcoming events,  homework or returning important papers.

Hopefully, you will love it as much as I do!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment