Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sneak a Peek....

Have I told you how much I love Teachers Pay Teachers?

Have I told you that I absolutely ADORE getting great products to use in my classroom created by real teachers that use what they have created?

This past weekend was the big sale and I STOCKED UP!!
I found some of the best ideas around and I wanted to share a couple with you! 

I teach ELA, Writing and Reading to my kiddos and these are going to be perfect!!


I also bought a few things to help with my implementation of Depth and Complexity with my students:

and who can forget the first day of school is right around the corner! These will be awesome the first couple of weeks of school:

I told you....I LOVE TPT! 

I have joined Blog Hoppin' in our latest and greatest linky party!!

I have a feeling that after I read the posts that are included in this
linky party, I will be filling my cart up again!! 

What did you snatch up during the sale? I am dying to know so make sure to link up and share!!


Miss Kindergarten said...

Holy moly guacamole!!!

Ginger Snaps said...

Looks like you went crazy like me! haha

Ginger Snaps

Ms. Morgart said...

Hahaha!! I don't think this linky party is going to help either!! ;)

Mrs. Cupcake said...

You bought A LOT!! Thanks for picking up my writing center! ;)
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Post a Comment