Thursday, June 28, 2012

Looking to the year ahead...

Hi everyone! This has been a very busy couple of weeks!! My daughter and I just got back from my dream trip to

  New York City!! 


It was the best and I absolutely love everything about the Big Apple!! I really can't wait to go back....hopefully very soon!!

After plotting a move to NYC and knowing that won't happen for many, many years, I decided to focus on something a little more in the near future. The beginning of a new school year...

Now, so my list begins.

This year was a wonderful and exciting time and now that I have spent a year in second grade, I am ready to make additional resources for my kiddos to meet their needs. As I blog hop and surf through Pinterest, I see many awesome examples of interactive notebooks.

So, I started thinking....I can do that for my kiddos for writing!! 

This is just the start of what I think will be one of my favorite projects this summer....



I started with the basics. What is a sentence? 

The best part of this is that as I continue to work on this, the more ideas I get to add to their notebooks!! I have a hard time finding inspiration sometimes....but I think I have finally found it!!  I will continue to share freebies from this product, so make sure to keep checking back to see where my overflowing ideas take us! 

3 comments:

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

I'm glad you had an amazing trip!!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
I need your help! Please check out my last post ♥

Lisa R. said...

I loved when I visited NYC a few years ago! I didn't want to come back! Thanks for the great freebie! I love it!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Dudley Teacher said...

Thank you for the free page!

Post a Comment