Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pinterest in Education

Pinterest!
Oh how I {puffy heart} love you!

I think that this may be one of my favorite ways to collect ideas for EVERYTHING.
Home.
Vacations.
Style.
Fun things to do with the kiddo.
Yummy things to cook.

This list goes on...but my favorite thing to pin is school stuff! I more school boards than anything else and I follow some of the most awesome pinners! 

It's like having my own teacher supply store.....in my computer!!

Here are a few of the boards I currently have:

First Day of School

If you would like to follow my boards click on my cute little Pinterest button to the left!

You can chose the boards you follow or you can follow all of my boards with one click! 

 I also have several collaborative boards where I pin with other awesome bloggers onto those boards gathering even more wonderful ideas for everyone to share.
These boards prove to be a great way for me to save ideas that I see while I am blogging and searching the web for me to use when I need them. It holds my finds like colored little post notes on a cork board and allows me to go back and take a deeper look when I am ready to use the idea. It is one of the first places I look for new and fresh ideas (along with my 400+ blogs and Teachers Pay Teachers). 
Not to mention that the visual learner in me loves that I can keep a picture of the awesome ideas that I find! I can search through my pin boards with ease, looking at the pictures as I search for that perfect activity to enrich my lessons. I am even considering how to use this with my students and parents in the upcoming school year.

My friend Debbie was inspired by a pin that she saw and created this AMAZING link up for all edupeople! 
I am giddy just thinking about all the FABULOUS pinners that I will find and be able to follow! Nothing like collaboration at its very best! 

I have included the link on this post. Have a Pinterest Account and want to share your boards? 
Want others to start following you on Pinterest? Join the fun and start pinning!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment