Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Sunday, 100th day of School and Fonts!

Wow! I can't believe that's already February!
Time for Valentine's Day, 100th day of School and the SUPER BOWL!
 
Now, even though my beloved team, the Texans, aren't playing this year, I still love to watch the Super Bowl. Of course the commericals are awesome and who doesn't want to see Beyonce sing during the half time show! But there is even a bigger, better reason that I love Super Bowl Sunday....
 
THE BIG SALE!!
 
I love the
Teachers Pay Teachers Super Sunday Sale
and already have my cart filled with AMAZING resources that I can't wait to get my hands on!
 
Everything in my TpT store will be on sale Feb.3-4!
 
 
I am working on a great new resource that I am working hard on getting ready- just for you!
Our 100th day of School is on Tuesday and I am so excited to have this for my kiddos and my team to help celebrate all out little ones being 100 days smarter!!
 
 
I am also having a blast creating fonts! You all know how much I love my fonts. I admit it...I am addicted and I cant't wait to share those with you as well!
 
This weekend is going to be a SUPER SUNDAY!!
Go fill up your cart and follow me
on Facebook to get all the updates about my newest resources!
 

1 comments:

Tania said...

Can't wait to see those fonts!
Tania
My Second Sense

Post a Comment