Sunday, April 28, 2013

Look Who's On Instagram!

Howdy! I am absolutely in love with instagram! I have tons of fun looking through pictures, quotes and ideas for school! My sweet friends Natalie and Rachelle from What the Teacher Wants and Michelle from Apples and ABC's have created a linky party and have given me the courage to create an instagram for my little blog!

You can now find me on Instagram using the username CurlsandSmile!
 
 
I am working hard on adding pictures and having a blast following some of the best blogs around! I will be joining What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABC's on Tuesdays for their AWESOME weekly linky to share pictures from my blog and classroom! I can't wait!

 
Join in on the fun by following me on Instagram (curlsandsmile)!
I look forward to sharing and collaborating with you in a whole new way!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm happy to have found you through the Instagram Linky. I am your newest blog and Instagram follower!

Dawn
Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

Tania said...

Following you girl! (#22)
@mysecondsense
tania
My Second Sense

savvy teaching tips said...

found you on instagram. I'm your newest follower.

@slfarrell6869

Sandra
www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

Ms. Morgart said...

This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait until tomorrow!

Post a Comment