Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Soooo....I think we made it!

It's July 2nd.
 
I think we made it through the big Google change of 2013!
 
As I become more familiar with Blog Lovin', it has really started to grow on me! I know that it still needs lots of updates to replace some of the conveniences of Google Reader but they are definitely working hard to be the best RSS Reader around and are asking for lots and lots of input!
 
Love it!
 
I am joining the amazing Laura of Corkboard Connections in a little blog hop! I absolutely love adding new blogs to my list and getting awesome new perspectives. I am really excited about joining this linky and growing my Blog Lovin' readers list!
 


If you are new to Curls and a Smile.....WELCOME!

I have taught first and second grade for 14 years and will now be moving to fourth grade this year! I am very excited and can't wait to share a combination of ideas and resources that will be helpful to a wide range of elementary teachers.

I love, love, love new followers and I am so excited to have you here!

Here is a link to my Blog Lovin'

1 comments:

Growing a Teacher said...

Cute blog title-I'm a curly hair girl, too. I found your blog n the Blog Hunt and I'm your new Bloglovin follower. I teach a 3/4 class, so I look forward to sharing ideas!

Renee J
Growing a Teacher

Post a Comment