Monday, December 2, 2013

Look what I Bought Linky with Blog Hoppin'

Oh yeah!!

I just got my shop on and I got a ton of goodies....and I am going back for seconds!
I am joining my girls at Blog Hoppin to share my shopping bag with you! 


Here is what I bought in the first little shopping spree of the evening...


because a girl can never have too many borders...just sayin'!


 These were also FABULOUS because I love a good foldable!


I absolutely love all things Teacher Ladybug Files so I bought both of her most recent resources!




  
This year, I have just loved teaching 4th grade! I have had a real blast teaching math (who would have guessed from a teacher who always thought her forte' was reading) and the math projects from Teaching with a Mountain View have been so much fun to do with the kiddos!

Here is her winter holiday resource that I am so excited about:


These resources were at the top of my list as well because I LOVE GOOD QUESTIONS!



I have a little more shopping to do.....

What have you bought? Come by Blog Hoppin and share all your little treasures with us!

P.S. I am working on another Elf resource....stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment