Friday, February 4, 2011

Meet Ms. Morgart

Q: What would you be doing if you weren’t a teacher?                                             
A:  I love anything that has to do with Broadway!! I would love to be on the stage...I also went to College witht the intent to become a doctor. I love to learn about the human body.

Q: What are your hobbies?                                                                                    
A:  Spending time with my family and friends, reading, photography, watching Glee (yes, I admit it, I am a total GLEEK) and blogging (my newest hobby!)                                            

Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?                     
A: I wanted to be a doctor and the President of the United States....yes... both...

Q: What are your guilty pleasures?                                                                  
 A: Speciality cupcakes, Starbucks, diet coke and Glee

Q: When you’re on vacation, where do you like to go?                                   
 A: Somewhere exciting!! A place where I know I will have fun AND learn new things! I love to travel and wish I could do it more often.
                                                          
Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?                                                   
A:  Find strength in yourself . You are capable of great things if you are willing to try.

Q: What do you value most in others?                                                                   
A:  Honesty, compassion and kindness towards others.

Q: If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass down to your kids, what would it be?                                                                                                        
A: My calm determination.

Q: If you could have lunch with anyone in the world….living or dead…who would it be?                                                                                                               
A:  Barack Obama and his family....most definitely! A more realistic person maybe Debbie Diller so I could ask her lots of questions about things I can do for my classroom :)...and some of my very successful and wonderful blogging teacher friends to share school and blogging tips!!

Now tell us one random thing about yourself:

After many weeks of wondering what to name my blog, it finally hit me! One of the things that has always made me so unique is my wonderfully curly, curly hair! And the smile....well, that comes from the fact that I have the BEST family ever and from what I get to do everyday...TEACH! I have a million reasons to smile...so TAH DAH!! Curls and a Smile was born.....

I am a font freak...lol! I love to collect fonts and use them in everything that I can imagine! I also enjoy collecting pens and well, anything that can be purchased at an office supply store. I have become a total blog junkie and LOVE gathering ideas from so many talented teachers. My students love it and my team is enjoying all the new and fresh ideas that have come from my new found hobby :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog through the Linky Party. Welcome to the blogging world! :) Laurie http://morningsunfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Ms. Morgart said...

Thank you!! So nice to meet you....I am now following your blog as well. Your class is too cute and I love that you are doing so much with technology!

Anonymous said...

I love glee too! Nice to meet you! :)

Amber
http://fabulousfirstgrader.blogspot.com

Post a Comment