Monday, February 28, 2011

This is why we do what we do.....

I can't believe how very busy I have been these last couple of weeks. I promise to post soon but I just had to share this with everyone. I love watching the Oscars..the dresses, the glamour, the WONDERFUL movies! This year, the show ended with a rendition of one of my all time favorite songs.....Somewhere Over the Rainbow from the Wizard of Oz.


It brought tears to my eyes.... they are AMAZING! 

When things are a little hectic and aren't quit going my way, its moments like this one that remind me of every child's amazing potential and humbles me to know that I have the honor of being a teacher!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hicks@hicks-thealphabetgarden.blogspot said...

I so agree! There are many negatives out there right now in education but the children provide the biggest positive for us to be here and do what we do. I am enjoying your post and I teared up at the end of the Oscars, also!

Julie

Mrs. Hicks@hicks-thealphabetgarden.blogspot said...

Congratulations, you have been awarded The Stylish Award for your incredible blog! I am enjoying your blog and wanted to pass this along!

Copy and paste the award (from my blog) and the directions below.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Ms. Morgart said...

Thank you so much!!! This is my first ever blog award!! Woo hoo!! I promise to post and pay it forward tomorrow....asap! YAY!!

Post a Comment