Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Best and Most Linky with Bunting, Books and Bainbridge

With the sale just a few exciting hours away, I am joining so many super sweet bloggy friends over at
 
Bunting Books and Bainbridge
 
at in a linky to share our "Best and Most" from our Teacher Pay Teachers stores!
 
 
My Teacher's Pet is my last little creation that I had so much fun making!
My Classroom Door Hangers are perfect for letting others know where your class is throughout the day. Simple print, laminate, cut and hang!
 
 
Most Likely to Help Kiddos Succeed is my Pirate's Gold Math and Literacy Stations!
This one is an oldie but goodie and will be getting a face lift soon! There are ten fun games that can be used in combination with a pirate unit or as super fun stations to review key concepts as throughout the year.
 
 
and the best little couple I have are my plant resources! This books were so much fun to make with my students and allowed for great differentiation for my students. They loved having the choice of which life cycle they preferred to write about and I absolutely loved how engaged they all were when creating their books! LOVE!
 

 
I can not WAIT for the big sale and have a cart full of AWESOMENESS ready for shopping!
 
My store will be on sale 20% for the entire sale and I also have a big surprise just in time for the sale...here's a hint...BOGO....stay tuned!
 

1 comments:

Alison Hislop said...

I love the look of the doorhangers! Thanks for sharing - I am your newest follower!

Alison
Teaching Maths with Meaning

Post a Comment