Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Stalking Linky Party

I started blogging in January and started my blog shortly after. It has changed the way that I teach forever!
There are so many amazing blogs out there and every single blog that I come across has taught me something new. I love them all for so many different reasons!!

If I have a technology question, I go to:

Ladybug's Teacher Files        Ladybug Teaching Resources 


I am loooking at changing the theme in my room so I love to check out:
ClutterFreeClassroom

As for all other things bloggie.....hmmm..... WOW...this is harder than I thought!!

There are so many talented grade level teachers that I just can't pick only a few! But I can give you a few places to look to check out some amazing teachers....

1. Check out my blog roll to see all the fabulous teachers that I am currently following.
2. Go to Teacher Blog Addict and search the amazing list of blogs by grade level!

Teaching Blog Addict
       
           
        
       



 Happy blog hopping....and make sure to stop by and follow me too! :)

5 comments:

Precious Perks (Leigh) said...

Thanks for the info. I am new to the blogging world, so this really helps. I started stalking in April and created my own blog last week. I'm still learning. Love for you to follow me! I've just become one of your followers.

Ms. Morgart said...

Thanks! Welcome to blogging!! If there is anything I can do to help just let me know :)...I am on my way to follow your blog too!

Ms.M said...

Ms. Morgart, though I'd let you know that the K button is not working. I only get the image.

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

Jayne Gammons said...

Hello! I'm spending the summer searching for second grade sites. Whoo hoo! I found you and lots of great links. You are invited over to my blog:
http://abcsofreading.blogspot.com/
Smiles, Jayne

Pocketful of Littles said...

I must admit that I too am a blog stalker! I have been looking through all the kindergarten and first grade blogs. I love the ideas that other teachers are sharing.


I just recently started my own blog, she is still a baby on three day old, and I would love for your to check it out and follow me

www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com

Post a Comment