Monday, June 13, 2011

TBA Authors Hosting a New Book Study

I have had a fabulous time reading all the great posts on Debbie Diller's Math Workstations! Everyone is doing such a great job with the book but I was a little sad. I won't be able to use any of the wonderful ideas next year.

When we return to school, I will be teaching second grade and we will be departmentalized.I will be teaching ELAR (which I absolutely adore). So when I heard about a book study that was about inspiring the inner reader in children...I was totally in!!



Thinking of Teaching is hosting a book study on the book The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller. Several TBA authors will be hosting chapters from the book, including your's truly! I will be hosting chapter 4: Reading Freedom with Mandy from A Special Kind of Class.

Are you totally excited?!? Want to join in?!? Hop on over to Thinking of Teaching! There you will find a schedule for the book study and also enter to win a fabulous prize in a giveway to kick off our book study!

Grab our button, blog about the book study and then make sure to blog hop your way through an AWESOME book!!
TBA Book Club

0 comments:

Post a Comment