Thursday, June 30, 2011

Target and Their Wonderful Dollar Bins!!

I have had a great time reading all about the great finds that all the fabulous bloggers that I follow have been posting! There are some seriously hot deals out there and I am planning to go and check it out today!! So, Target here I come!!

What am I hoping to find?  Containers, containers, containers! Last year, I went all over town trying to get primary colored bins like the ones at Really Good Stuff. I am hoping to score a few more before school gets started.

I am also hoping to start pulling together my theme for the year. I have been wanting to do a monster theme but am still a little unsure. Our school theme this year will be Training Camp and will have a sports theme. So, I was also possibly considering a sports theme.....or a space theme could be cute too....hmmm...decisions,decisions!!

I'll be updating this post very soon....hopefully I will have tons to share! ;)




4 comments:

Cindy said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to see what you find! ;-)

Kristen said...

Thanks for linking up, I can't wait to see what you get!
Kristen :)

Mrs. Carson said...

Good Luck! I just blogged about my primary color bins and trays this week at target. Last year I got primary color caddies for my community tools and they were even better than the ones at Really Good Stuff.

Hope you get lots of great deals!
www.carsonclass.blogspot.com

Tara said...

I love, love Target!! Good luck on the trip!! I have to tell you, I was at Michaels today because I saw on someone's blog(I am so sorry I forgot who posted it) and got these adorable boxes. They are for pictures but I am going to use them for organization in my classroom:) They were only 2.49 each. I'll take some pics and post on my blog:)

4th Grade Frolics

Post a Comment