Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wish List Linky Party with Really Roper

Wish list! I love wish lists! Especially now that I am going to a new grade and a new room. My wishlist is mighty long right now....

This awesome writing station from Really Good Stuff. My kiddos would love this (and so would I)!Really Good Writers Workshop Supply Station™

and I love these desk plates.....build-your-own! Seriously! You can personalize it to your students needs. So cool!
Build-Your-Own Desktop Helpers™ without Sleeves - Set of 4
I am so sad that I had to leave this little beauty behind when I moved to second grade and would LOVE to get another one.....
Classic Birch Magnetic Write & Wipe Big Book Center

I am also going to be departmentalized and teaching ELAR (Reading/English Language Arts) so some new stations would be great too....
Word Study Classification Center              Build A Phrase! Sight-Word Puzzles
   Word Study Classification                                   Sight Word Puzzles

Reading Response Station
Reading Response Station

And this would make an AWESOME word wall....
Instant Word Wall CardsInstant Word Wall Cards
(maybe I can make something like it in my room this year)

I would love to have a great big gift card to Teachers Pay Teachers...my word, there are some amazing products out there!

and while I am wishing......

NOOK Color - The Award-Winning Reader's Tablet keeps getting better

and maybe some IPods too....
Apple iPod touch (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL

I could go on and on.....and on! Hey a girl can dream, can't she? ;)

Thanks to Really Roper for giving me a chance to have some fun "shopping"!!

Really Roper





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I have looked at many of those same items and have wished for it! (writing center!!)
-I went to Target and found at least 3 items on my wishlist
- I went to Lakeshore Learning/Really Good Stuff etc and found other items I wish I could have
- And I went to IKEA for the first time a couple weeks ago- I can see why people go there too!

Primary Connections
(If I make 100 followers by tonight, I have a $10 TPT store I am giving away... :-)

Barbie said...

Great wish list! Thanks for linking up and shopping!

The Lesson Plan Diva- Teacher Resources said...

Great list! It made me want to go shopping!!

Lesson Plan Diva

Hi said...

I love that writing station!
- http://theteacherheart.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would love to get some reading and math stations, there are so many amazing products, aren't there? :-)

Post a Comment