Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Favorite Things Linky Party

I love a linky party and Ms. Coe at Little Miss Kindergarten is having one! I always love to read through linkies, especially  ones about FAVORITES :)

So, here are a few of my favorite things.....

Starbucks
Mocha Coconut Frappuccino
Oh, how I love Starbucks! I am absolutely in love with the Coconut Mocha Frappacino that they have now. So yummy!!

Office supplies

Oh my word, if I go to Office Depot, I could be there for hours and spend way to much money!! Especially on pens!! My favorite pen right now is the Uniball Jetstream 101. I have been a fan of Jetstream for a while but this one is FABULOUS!



I can't help myself! There are so many wonderful products from creative and talented teachers!


I have been following a very high profile case on Tru TV and love to see the justice system at work. It really is quite fascinating!


Making Plans
Strategies That Work: Teaching Comprehension for Understanding and EngagementThe Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every ChildMaking the Most of Small Groups: Differentiation for All
Summer is my time to organize my thoughts for the next year and start making plans for things that I want to try the next school year (and read some great professional books too) . This Summer, it is really on my mind because I will be moving to a new grade!


Thanks Mrs. Coe for a fun opportunity to share some fun favorites!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment