Monday, June 13, 2011

Literacy Bags for Parents at Reading Rockets

I absolutely love the websites Reading Rockets and Colorin Colorado! They are full of wonderful information for teachers, parents and students on a wide variety of language acquisition and reading development skills. As I was looking through their site, I found a wonderful idea for parents to keep their students engaged in reading over the summer. Reading Rockets has a series of themed literacy bags complete with book suggestions, a list of materials  and ideas for each theme. You have got to check these out....they have done a great job in helping parents battle those dread summer blues and have fun reading as well!!



These are two of my favorite websites and I know that you will love them too!!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love these sites too! Great for parents and teachers!!!

Post a Comment